zondag 28 augustus 2016

First summer shoot: denim patched up

So last Saturday me and my friend did a shoot to give you guys a better and closer look of my outfits!

My first outfit features a few of my fav items in the closet; denim shorts, blouses and buckleboots! Plus the popular trend; patches!

I love how the buckle boots immediatly add a bit of a tough feel to the whole look.  Although a lot in my closet may look chic I am a sucker for the cowboy feels you see everywhere. Also ankle boots are my weakness. I have too many black ones and wear them even through summer..said enough?

Cowboy feels+ankle boots= buckle boots
I hope you guys love this look and get some inspo! 

Below some of the brands I am wearing-->
Shorts. : Zara
Necklaces. : Zara
Blouse. : H&M
Hat. : H&M
Shoes. : Sacha
Lipstick. : Kylie cosmetics "Dolce K"
Mascara. : Maybeline Lash Sensational
Eyebrow. : Maybeline Brow drama
Eyeliner. : Essence waterproof



     Pictures by Maaike Lust












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten